Monday, September 14, 2009

PERSONAL TRAINING ONLINE

After many requests about Online Personal Training, am I posting some info for those who are interested. It is easier than answering each and every email I get =)

P R I C E S:

Diet/nutrition: 110 usd
-follow up, adjustments etc: 25 usd pr.

Training: 90 usd
-follow up, adjustments etc: 25 usd pr.

Diet & Training: 140 usd
10 follow-ups: 165 usd

Competition preparations, seminars, guest appearances, posing etc: contact me at pmjfitness@gmail for information and prices.

Payment in advance required, via Paypal, Western Union, Wire Transfer to PMJ Fitness Co
All orders and correspondance, please use: pmjfitness@gmail.com

P E R S O N A L T R A I N I N G O N L I NE :
Q: What happens after I sent my order and payment?
A: You will receive a confirmation, and then I will send you a form that you will have to fill out and return back to me.This is information I need to know to be able to make a diet/training regime specially adjustet to YOU. You must answer some questions about your health status, eating habits, activity level etc. I will also ask you to send me 2-3 pics which show your current conditioning and physique, height, weight, measurements etc. I will use this information to put together a personal file on you which I will return to you with your diet/training regime. You are supposed to use this as a tool to reach your goals and keep it updatet week by week. And you will send me this every time we do a follow-up. This makes it easier for me to keep track of your progress and help you in the best way possible. The more info I have, the better it is.

Q: What's a "follow-up" ?
A: After you received your diet/training regime, it will be up to YOU to do the work required to reach your goals. But you might have questions, want adjustments, need some inspiration and motivation, want feedback, get your progress evaluated, need help to plan your way towards your goals.. then you simply book a follow-up with me, where we mail or talk at MSN or on the phone.

W H O I S O N L I N E - P T F O R ?

Everyone. OPT works for everyone. It is a practical and convienient way of getting the "push" to get going, or reach your goals. We keep in touch via mail, phone, skype, msn etc.
If you want to loose weight, gain weight, build muscles, learn about training and nutrition, get on stage, get in shape after pregnancy, rehabilitation... it will work for you.
No goals are too small, or too big.
All info and material will be treated confidentially, and I will do my best to help you reach your goals. But remember, you will have to do the work. I can't do it for you =) But I can provide the tools, inspiration and knowledge to help you on your way.

For questions; pmjfitness@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol and breastfeeding - tramadol 50mg yahoo