Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hey Blog


I'm currently working on re-designing my blog, and getting my website up again.
I've been in contact with several designers, but I have fallen for Bee Designs style. And will probably use his design for both the blog and site.
Can't wait 'till all the work is done and finished. There will be a lot of new content added. So look out ! :)
Other than that I am writing a lot on some fitness-related stuff, and there are some other projects under planning as well. Can't say too much about it yet, but it seems like you will be seeing a lot of me soon. I am very excited about it that's for sure. I'm working with all my wonderful OPT-clients, and just want to say, you are wonderful people and I get so much motivation myself from your enthusiasm and hard work. Keep going !! Go, Go, Go ! You are my everyday-heroes =)
There are many competitions and places to be coming up. Training. New cooperations. Business. Work, work, work. Some sleep. Family & Friends... =)
I won't have problems finding things to do this autumn, that's for sure !

No comments: