Friday, July 31, 2009

Cardio



I had an awsome cardio session today :)
Loaded my ipod with lot's of new music; Ibiza Trance 2009 and more. It felt like I just floated away with the music. My body found a rythm and kept going like a machine. "I" was just following with it like a passenger. :)
Before I started I didn't feel very well, or motivated. But as soon as the music started playing and after the first steps, that was all forgotten.
I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow already. Got both the gym and some cardio on my schedule.
Training is going good, and I am working hard on improving. Especially my legs...
So I push myself really hard, and can barely walk for days after leg-day.

These are my fav-exercises for legs, and I do different variations on some of them:

ass-to-the-grass squats, hevy leg-presses, Leg extensions (using a technique that makes EVERY rep BURN), reversed hack squats, dead lifts, lounges, hamstring curls, front squats, sissy squats..




Sometimes I train with very heavy weights, and other days I might do a high intensy circuit session.

No comments: